I'm married to Google but gonna start slippin' around on Tuesdays -- Garbo




The Consortium blog will stay where it is, and some of my bigger writing projects will stay because it's too much of a hassle to move them. But I'm making a "Reader Favorites" blog for some of my shorter pieces of fiction and non-fiction, and I need to find it a new platform. Many of my pieces are accompanied by audio or video clips, and the Blogger toolset strongly encourages us to use only YouTube. But YouTube kicks things out of the system for dumb reasons, and then I find my links are dead. I don't like that.

I figured all of that out today while sorting out which pieces of writing have the most blog hits. This one got quite a few views so I started with it to do the "Reader Favorites" site. It's still sitting in Blogger for now but I hope by next week to have the new site in place and more posts loaded into it.

While I am moving things anyway, I'm trying my best to make my stuff as mobile-friendly as possible. And of course, checking for dead links.

Here's where the updated version of today's chosen post can be found:

https://readerfavorites.blogspot.com/2020/03/any-time-im-out-enjoying-paid.html


Garbo


Comments