Art of the bottle




Liquor bottles are beautiful. The glass, the colors, the stoppers, the shapes, the labels, the overall design have always impressed me as works of art. In Florida, I often buy my coffee-beer and other intoxicants at Total Wine and More. I'd never been inside such a large purveyor of spirits until I moved here. Go big, Florida! This week, I'd hoped to have an experience that would satisfy a sort of museum "jones" I'd been having as a result of the quarantine closure of museums and galleries. I decided that a trip to the liquor store and Penzey's Spices might satisfy that. Even though Penzey's website said they were open, they were not, so I could not look at all the salts (Grey French) and peppers (Florida Pepper is wonderful!), the vanillas, and cinnamons. However, Total Wine and More had isle after isle of beautiful bottles. On my "to get" list, the vodka that comes in a skull bottle. I would have liked to have taken more photos but the place was busy. And it also seems some photos have disappeared from my camera...spirits, indeed.

Prickly Pear Liqueur


:)

 On my list!!

 Florida seems to make a lot of Vodka.


 These Spanish Cream liqueurs are so cute!
 Pretty orange liqueur
 What is this?
STREGA is on my list

 YERBA MATE SODA
CASSIS



Comments