Haiku about music and other things.

It is nothing new,
When I hear the Moody Blues,
I can feel the blue,
Green, and the soul coming through.


The instrumental,
Orion, by Metallica,
Fondly reminds me ,
Of a man I loved, Daddy.

If you think you'll cry,
You should listen to songs by,
Rachmaninoff from,
Film, Somewhere In Time.

Janis, Jimi, Jim,
Gone too soon, from us all,
I think they would make music,
Making young ones cringe.


I find the songs today,
Lack meaning or substance,
Same shit different song,
Millions made on nothing much.

Other things: compiled completely from song lyrics.

Ooooh I hear laughter in the rain,
Have you ever seen the rain,
I need a sip of cool cool rain,
Am I going insane,
Insane in the membrane,
Insane in the brain.


Girls just want to have fun,
All  I wanna do is have some fun,
You're not the only one,
Here comes the sun,
It's the time of the season,
Just give me one reason.

In a bar in Avalon, I tried to find you,
Darling, it's you,
I think it might be you,
Don't it make my brown eyes blue,
I came for you.


You're not a stranger to me,
You're Miss Misery,
Please don't Judas me,
Come with the me
To the Sea,
Come along with me,
Then you'll see.









Comments